This is the First news
Skip site announcements
Skip available courses
Description of course here
At the end of this course you will:
- Be able to implement single page applications in React
- Be able to use various React features including components and forms
- Be able to implement a functional front-end web application using React
- Be able to use Reactstrap for designing responsive React applications
- Be able to use Redux to design the architecture for a React-Redux application
- Teacher: Teacher Mr
Do you realize that the only functionality of a web application that the user directly interacts with is through the web page? Implement it poorly and, to the user, the server-side becomes irrelevant! Today’s user expects a lot out of the web page: it has to load fast, expose the desired service, and be comfortable to view on all devices: from a desktop computers to tablets and mobile phones.
Finally, we’ll discuss Sockets. Sockets are a way for us to open a constant connection between the server and the client. Normally when you make a request, the request goes up and then comes down with the data. With a socket, that request goes up and stays open, allowing the server to send data whenever it wants and the client to send data whenever it wants.
So, we can make real time applications using sockets and we’ll take a look at how to implement a very simple system using socket IO.
- 16 videos with over 50 minutes of lectures and explanations.
- 6 external resource files.
- 1 exercise to help you master advanced backend web development concepts.
What You'll Learn:
- Introduction to Grunt
- Setting up Grunt with css-min
- Uglify JS files
- Setting up custom tasks
- Watching files
- Basics of CoffeeScript
- If Statements
- Comments, Strings, and Interpolation
- Introduction to Sockets
- Scaffolding the project
- Setting up Sockets
- Communicating between connections
- Additional Resources
- And More!
- Advanced Web Developers
- Teacher: Teacher_02 Mrs
Skip course categories